Thursday, December 22, 2005

A rare peek inside....

Just read Warren Kinsella's post from yesterday (Dec. 21). It is juicy, take a read for yourself, but perhaps give this article a read for some context. It is not the article Warren mentions and copied in his blog, but it gives you almost the same info.

Is WK a prophet or a disgruntled former insider? You'll have to be the judge. I for one am leaning in his direction.

Warren Kinsella:

"Reading this CP story reminds me of an encounter I had with a senior Martinite on the night of the Stoney Creek Liberal nomination meeting, which - as everyone knows by now - was rigged to humiliate Sheila Copps. It was evident to me, the minute I set foot in the place, that the fix was in. So here's the exchange I had with the Martin factotum, who we will call Mike.

He: 'Hi, Warren.'

Me: 'Hi, Mike.'

He: 'Nice to see you here.'

Me: 'Yeah, I bet.'

He: 'What do you think?'

Me: 'I think you are about to fuck over a woman who has been part of the heart and soul of the Liberal Party for twenty years. I think you ought to be ashamed of yourselves.'

He grinned. Back in those days, The Board were the very personification of arrogance and conceit. Mike thought it was all very funny.

Before he could say anything, however, I asked him this: 'So, are you going to kill her?'

Mike looked shocked. 'What do you mean?'

'Are you going to kill her, Mike? Because, after this farce is finished tonight, you're going to be wishing you did. You're going to wish you killed me, too. Because, Mike, you aren't going to be able to shut us up. The media are going to call us up, and invite us to write columns, and ask us to go on TV. And we will do what you did: we will go after you, over and over and over. Relentlessly. And you won't be able to complain, Mike, because we will merely be doing what you did to Jean Chretien.'

He stammered.

I said: 'The only way to shut us up now, Mike, is to kill us.'

And so it went. Sheila was done in by Paul Martin's thugs, that night, and the Liberal Party of Canada was the only murder victim. I, like Sheila, am providing advice to people I like - in whatever party they belong to. Liberals, Tories, New Democrats, Green candidates. I, like Sheila, know the best thing that could happen to the Liberal Party of Canada is a loss - and, as soon as possible thereafter, the departure of Paul Martin and his coterie of well-paid thugs.

Some houses can be renovated, some houses you need to tear down and start over. This one is a tear-down."
Hmmmm..... Interesting isn't it?

A.L.

1 Comments:

At 1:13 PM, Blogger WarBicycle said...

"pass the tequila, Sheila, lie
down and love me again." I think John Crosby summed it up fairly well, Sheila should have been a member of the NDP.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home