Sunday, January 08, 2006

False headline in the Martin red face Tory ad?

I just finished watching the Flames lose in overtime, and I am disappointed.

But, during the game I had the displeasure of being subjected to the Tory's red-faced Martin ad a zillion or so times.

Here is what I am interested in, at the end of the commercial they roll a list of headline clips all embarassing to the Liberals accompanied by the date each headline ran. The last headline reads "What did he know?: A decade of patronage and cronyism." but the ad fades to white before the headline rolls up high enough to read the source and the date for that headline.

I google searched the headline... no luck. I checked the globeandmail.com and again no luck. I checked the National Post and canada.com and again no luck.

Can anyone run a better/meta search for this headline to find the source material?

I'd like to see if it exists.

Anyone?

A.L.

1 Comments:

At 8:53 PM, Blogger Jeff said...

I couldn't fine anything on Infomart (www.fpinfomart.ca)and they archive the major Canadian daily newspapers and wire services. Maybe it was from another fine news source, like the Western Standard...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home