Monday, December 04, 2006

Swag wanted!! & Initial (but late) thoughts

I am pleased with the selection of Dion.

It's also nice to be on the winning side... having endorsed and supported Gerard Kennedy, I feel licensed to be able to say I was on the side of the eventual winning coalition.

Anyhow, that brings me to the first part of the title....

I am looking for any and all swag that people are willing to unload. I am a poor student so I can't offer much in the way of remuneration. I am looking for any and all top 4 swag.

Any signs, buttons, or better yet a green Dion scarf or a Red Kennedy one, Rae, or Ignatieff stuff is definitely on my list too.

Email the blog or comment, thanks.

To the victors, and to renewal!

A.L.

4 Comments:

At 10:54 PM, Blogger Toxic World Blog said...

Wonder if you saw this article

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20061206.wcoethnic06/BNStory/specialComment/home

There have also been stories circulating about antisemitic information and comments targeting Bob Rae.

I'm not suggesting the Liberal Party is racist. I just think that ethnic politics as outlined in the article are bad for democracy and Canadian domestic or foreign policy.

 
At 10:56 PM, Blogger Toxic World Blog said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:57 PM, Blogger Toxic World Blog said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:59 PM, Blogger Toxic World Blog said...

I really screwed this up. Tried to post the link nicely.

Try This Link

Sorry about that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home